Thursday, April 17, 2014

Who's 18 months, Swinging Fun, A Nemo Movie Party


For her 18 month mark, Barbara took a little photoshoot of Alexis in her backyard.  She had some pretty little purple flowers for a backdrop.  (You couldn't tell they were weeds.)  She took some pictures of us too.  Later that week, we went out to Josie's Cabin with Barbara and Robert.  Barb and I had fun snapping pics.  Barb's of course, are the best. 

We've gone to the Park several times already this Spring, but I would forget my camera.  One day, I remembered.  Alexis seemed really sleepy, so I couldn't get a smile out of her.   At least she looks relaxed.  I know she enjoys swinging.

One day, Ryan and I decided to have a Finding Nemo Movie Party.  We popped popcorn and had friends over to watch the movie.  The idea came about from our new Petco in town.  Ryan would absolutely love to own a clownfish, but the costs are too much right now.  We settled for other fish with a cheaper setup.   Our fish have already gone to a better place.



























No comments: