Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Split Mountain and Jones Hole

This last week we went on two little adventures.  We went with Grandma and Grandpa Madsen to Split Mountain, for a picnic, and with James to Jones Hole.  It was really fun to get out in the nice Spring weather and enjoy each other's company. On the way to places we played "My white horse."  I think I had the most.  :)  Where is the wink key?  :)  We saw a beautiful blue bird, which always reminds me of Vermont.  When I was little, we lived in Vermont.  There would be blue birds and blue eggs in the trees.  We also saw some wild turkeys.  At Jones Hole, we didn't catch any fish, but Ryan got to hold someone's fish after praying that he would catch one.  Here are some pics:























1 comment:

Annette said...

Beautiful pictures of a darling family. I'm so ready for spring and the outdoors!