Sunday, April 14, 2013
Spring Break
Having James home for Spring Break was really nice. He was dying to go fishing so he immediately went fishing with his Dad, Brother, and Ryan early a couple of mornings. We had some Red Lobster gift cards, (Thanks Mom and Dad), so we decided to make a trip out to Orem. We made it in time for lunch. Our waiter was really nice and gave us royal treatment. He took our pictures and showed Ryan a big lobster from the tank. Red Lobster has always been our top favorite Restaraunt. We discovered we both loved it when we were dating. We always get the Ultimate Feast with lobster, crab, mashed potatoes, garlic shrimp, and I usually substitute the breaded shrimp for the coconut shrimp with coconut sauce. As James would say, "What a fine meal, I couldn't have cooked it better if I cooked it myself." Later, we went to Chuck E Cheese for the rides and games. On the way home, I bought a skirt and some lotions from Bath and Body Works. James bought Crispy Cremes and books from DI. We had a really fun day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























1 comment:
Wow! What a great lot of fun!
Post a Comment