On Friday, we actually didn't go to the Uintah High School Graduation. I contemplated going, but decided not to, even though I probably taught some of the Graduates, Music back at Ashley School during their 4th grade year. I decided, it was too much with my little ones, and not to mention, our only car was with James at the Graduation in Roosevelt. During the day, we went with Sara and Ean to the Colton Pavillion. Jolley's Dental put on an end of the year celebration with the big bouncy slides. Ryan had a blast going to which ever slide he felt like. I visited with some Girls from Church.
Saturday, we had a BBQ at Grandma and Grandpa Madsen's house. Barbara took some really nice pics outside by her trees.
Monday, we bought and planted flowers and garden vegetables. In the evening, we visited graves.
No comments:
Post a Comment