Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Alexis Marie Madsen was born on her due date: October 10, 2012 via C-section, weighing 7 lbs. 6oz. , measuring 21 in.
We had to be at the hospital by 5am to be ready for my surgery @ 7am. James had given me a blessing the night before assuring me that all would go well. I held on to that blessing knowing that I was facing one of the scariest yet happiest moments of my life. I went through the surgery with a spinal hoping to keep my blood pressure under control and to avoid a floating feeling. My blood pressure still dropped 4 times. The surgery seemed much more intense than the first time. I could feel almost everything and some pain. The most beautiful experience was having James right with me while seeing our beautiful Baby Girl held above the curtain. We both smiled at each other and there are no words to describe how we felt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment